- Natural, organic and biodynamic wines not as and end in and of itself but as a means for the production of high quality wines.
- Terroir expressive wines with extraordinary purity, elegance, precision, finesse and balance.
- Winemakers that highlight the characteristics of each vintage.
- Wines possessing expressive minerality and balanced acidity.
- Both rising star and established quality producers utilizing strictly limited yields, carefully controlled, low intervention production methods but who never forget that wines, first and foremost, are made to be drunk, and, above all, drunk with pleasure!
- Wines that are not only made from grapes that are estate grown but also from fruit bought from a handful of other esteemed producers that are willing to sell some of their crop.
- We recognize and appreciate dedication to family heritage, an overwhelming respect for nature, high average age of the vines, unique terroir and microclimate; and family run wineries that try to express both the terroir and the history in their wines.